Venue: Red Devil Park, 252 Bangalow Road, Byron Bay (opposite Byron High School)
Capacity: 500 pax
*All ages (all minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times)
*Fully licensed (no BYO)
Gates Open: 4pm Saturday / 3pm Sunday
Venue curfew: 9pm Sat / 7:30pm Sunday
Event Hotline: 0486 038 502
*Field Tickets are picnic style. bring your own blankets or low camping style chairs. We have some sexy CAMPING STYLE chairs for sale if you don't have one.
*We also have a few styles of SUN HATS for sale as well
* There is LIMITED onsite CAR PARKING. Please carpool where possible.
* Rain there are a few options for shelter in case of rain. We also have clear Umbrellas, Ponchos
* The layout was designed to have plenty of room for you and you group to maintain social distancing regulations.
* COVID-19 current restrictions stipulate that patron must remain in your designated area for the duration of the event with the exception of going to the bar or bathroom. Please assist us in achieving a safe and compliant event by adhering to the rules. COVID MARSHALLS will be present to ensure everyone is safe and compliant throughout the event.
*Restrictions can change daily, So please stay updated and PLEASE if feeling unwell, PLEASE do not attend, get tested and isolate until you receive your results.
* In the event we have to cancel or postpone due to health restrictions, weather events, or other, full refunds will be offered to ticket holders.
* Children under 5 can come in for free but MUST be counted as part of your group (yes, even babies) and register for a free ticket at the point of purchase. No more than 10 individuals to a group. You must remain inside your allocated area for the duration. This includes the kids.
* Tickets will be available to purchase at the gate if the event has not sold out prior. Please bring ID and remember if you're from a COVID hotspot we can't allow entry.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. You must SIGN IN using your smart phone or manually. Event staff will be available to assist you.
2.. The following items MUST NOT BE TAKEN ONTO THE EVENT SITE:
- Open bottles or cans
- Illicit drugs or alcohol of any kind
- Water pistols
- Fireworks, flares, fire twirling paraphernalia (sticks, balls etc)
- Boogie boards
- Milk/bread crates
- Chairs (collapsable camping chairs ok)
- Containers of liquid fuel
- Laser lights
- Animals (with the exception of assistance animals such as guide dogs)
3.. Please commit to being part of a fun and relaxed family event with no hassles. Anti-social, abusive or violent behaviour and/or intoxicated persons will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate ejection of offending parties and no refund will be given.
4.. Please respect our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum when arriving, hanging, and departing the event site.
5.. Please note, particularly in current times, event dates, times, artists set times, and health restrictions are subject to change. We appreciate your understanding as we all move through a new time in which to produce and attend live music events.